Friday, February 10, 2012

High Five for Friday!

I've decided to link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday.
The purpose of this post is to take a moment and focus on the wonderful things that happened over the past week.
I want to use it as a way to stay focused on the positive and thankful for my blessings.

My 5 favorite things from this week are...

1. Weeknight dates that include an amazing dinner made by my husband.

2. Thank you notes from my 2nd grade students.

3. Celebrating a wonderful father on his birthday.

4. Lindt Valentine Truffles.  Yum!
Milk chocolate shell with a creamy white chocolate center.
So delicious and addicting.
{image found here}

5. Philippians 4:6-7
"Do not be anxious about anything, 
but in every situation, 
by prayer and petition, 
with Thanksgiving, 
present your requests to God.  
And the peace of God, 
which transcends all understanding, 
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment