Monday, February 27, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: Liebster Blog Award


shirt: Banana Republic Outlet, cardigan: Forever 21, jeans: American Eagle
necklace: gift from my mother-in-law, shoes: Target

I was awarded my first blog award!  
Jess from Messy Jess C. awarded me the Liebster Blog award.  
Jess is my first blogger friend and she is absolutely wonderful!  
We have a lot in common and you should check out her blog.

Now I get the honor of awarding the Liebster Blog award to five up and coming blogs.
And the award goes to...


Danielle is one of my best friends from college.  
She recently got married and I was so honored to be apart of the wedding.
On her blog, she shares about her life as a bride-to-be {well...as a newlywed now!}.
She is very crafty and fashionable.  You should check out her blog.

Caitlin is so inspiring!  She is participating in "the challenge" with a friend.
"The challenge" is to not buy ANY clothes for a whole year!
They are going to save the money they would have spent and give it to a ministry God places on there heart.
This girl is so cute and fashionable!  

Ruffles & Buttons
Adorable is the best way to describe this blog.
I absolutely "adore" her love of stripes and color.

Pictures and a Thousand Words
I just started following this blog and it is fabulous.
Diana is a teacher and med student's wife...just like me.
She likes to blog about fashion and food...just like me.
So if you like Aspiring Chic...then you should definitely check out Pictures and a Thousand Words.

Gloriously Imperfect
Nicole is one of my friends from work.
She hasn't been blogging long, but her blog sure is cute.



Now, if you've been awarded the Liebster Blog Award below are the rules:
Choose 5 up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award.
Give thanks to the blogger that awarded you by linking back to them. Follow them too for extra appreciation.
Post the award on your blog along with the links to the 5 bloggers you chose. (it's also nice to leave them a comment letting them know!). 

2 comments:

  1. :-) Yay! Happy to see the Liebster Award passed along and I'm excited to check out the blogs you recommend. Talk to you soon!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx soo much!
    That is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete