Sunday, February 5, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: Yesterday


shirt: Old Navy, cardigan: Target, scarf: Target, jeans: Target, boots: Arturo Chiang (from Dillard's)

Apparently, I'm on a monochromatic kick.
See what happens when you take a risk...you open the door to endless possibilities.

I was about to retire this cardigan, because I haven't worn it in awhile.
Then I saw {this picture} on Pinterest and immediately thought of this outfit.
I really like the contrast of the navy with the faded blue.
So faded blue cardigan...you may live in my closet a bit longer.

Nothing beats pictures taken in natural light.
However, considering the fact that these pictures were taken at 11pm...
I think that my sweet husband did well with what he had to work with.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel! Saw your message on my blog. Will you send me a message on my facebook page with your email so I can respond? Thanks for your message! Hope to talk to you soon.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete