Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: Chambray and Stripes



chambray shirt: J.Crew Outlet, sweater: J.Crew Outlet, jeans: American Eagle
necklace: Target,watch: Michael Kors, boots: Arturo Chiang

Today actually felt like winter here in Texas.
Don't let the pictures fool you.  It was in the 30s.
I've been wanting to pair this sweater with my chambray shirt for a while now.
However, when the high for the day is in the 60s...layering with a thick sweater doesn't really work.
So I jumped at the chance to wear this outfit when I saw that the high for today was in the 40s.
Okay...so enough about the weather.

If I get the chance to create this outfit again...I think that I'll pair it with my black skinnies.
I don't think that my denim was dark enough to create a strong contrast with the chambray.

My friend, Danielle, had her bridal portraits today.
Talk about gorgeous!  Wow!  This girl is one beautiful bride-to-be.
And...a trooper!  
She stood outside in her bridal gown for over 3 hours today.
She glowed right through the cold and looked fabulous.
I'm so excited to see the final pictures.
Also excited for her upcoming wedding in less than 2 weeks!



1 comment:

  1. I know I told you this but I love this outfit! It looked so good in person. Thanks for braving the cold with me and being the most awesomest dress fluffer, poufer, and fixer. I could not have done that without you! You have done such an amazing job as my bridesmaid. Thank you for all your love and support. I will be so honored to have you stand next to me as I marry the man of my dreams, only 10 days from now!
    Love you so much,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete