Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: So Thankful



sweater: J.Crew Outlet, tank: Target, jeans: American Eagle, boots: Arturo Chiang
necklace: Banana Republic Outlet, watch: Michael Kors

Hello, Sunday!

So thankful...that I had a little extra time this morning to curl my hair.
By far, my favorite way to style my hair.

So thankful...for a wonderful husband that makes me breakfast.

So thankful...for an amazing church where we can grow and learn in God's Word.
As well as, fellowship with others who care for us.

So thankful...for a husband with vision and purpose.
He is such a hard worker.  Studying hard for his test tomorrow.

So thankful...for a peaceful Sunday full of baking, laundry, grading, and crafting.
(Okay...so maybe laundry and grading aren't my favorite...but I'm still thankful for them.)

I hope that you are having a wonderful Sunday!

3 comments: