Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: Wedding Festivities

As many of you know...last Friday, I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding.
Sometimes it can be challenging to decide on an outfit for the many events surrounding a wedding.
So...I thought that I would share what I wore to all the wedding festivities.

{to see what I wore to Danielle's bridal shower, check out this post}

Lingerie/Bachelorette Party
Danielle opted for a low-key lingerie/bachelorette party.
We stayed in and had some good, quality girl time.
top: Banana Republic, jeans: American Eagle, belt: J.Crew Outlet
necklace: Banana Republic Outlet, shoes: Aldo Outlet
{the bride with her bridesmaids}


Rehearsal/Rehearsal Dinner
The rehearsal dinner was also a little more relaxed and low-key.
So rather than a cocktail dress, I decided to glam up a ruffly skirt.
top: Gap, skirt: Banana Republic, belt: J.Crew Outlet
necklace: Target, shoes: Target
{husband and I}


Wedding
Each bridesmaid wore a different dress in a different color.
All of our dresses complimented each other so well.
And...the groomsmen got bow ties to match each of our dresses.
dress: Macy's, earrings: Forever 21, bracelet: borrowed (from the bride)



To read more about some of Danielle's pre-wedding plans....check out her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment