Saturday, February 25, 2012

High Five for Friday! (Saturday Edition)

This week has been a whirlwind.  
(hence the absence of posts)
I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding yesterday.
As you can imagine, it was amazing...but busy.
Stay tuned for a post with my outfits from all of the wedding festivities.  

In the meantime, here are my favorite things {that happen to all be wedding related} from this week...


1. Danielle is married!  
This lovely lady is one of my best friends from college.
I am so happy for her and her new husband.

2. My bridesmaid gift.  
Each bridesmaid received an unique, vintage brooch.  
We each had our brooch pinned to our bouquet.

3. Photo booth at the wedding.
Danielle and her hubby love pictures!
They are dedicated Instagram users and they never pass a photo booth without taking a picture.
{as a part of fact...he proposed in a photo booth!}
So naturally, there was a photo booth at their wedding.

4. Wedding hair.
I have been loving hairstyles to the side,
so as soon as I saw this picture of Carrie Underwood.
I knew that I wanted something similar for Danielle's wedding.
Her hair stylist did a fabulous job recreating the look.

5. My professional french manicure.
While I love painting my nails in a solid color, 
there is something about the classy look of a french manicure.



I'm linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk.
Stop by her blog to see how other bloggers documented their 5 favorite things from the week.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment