Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: Bright and Cheery


shirt: J.Crew Outlet, cardigan: Target, pants: J.Crew Outlet, scarf: Charming Charlie's
watch: NY&Company, bracelet: vintage (from my mother-in-law)

It was overcast and gloomy today, so I decided to add a little bright and cheery to my day.
Naturally, my yellow shirt needed an orange scarf to really brighten my day.
I bet you're wondering if it worked...well it did!
Well, my bright outfit and the grace of God.

"Delight yourself in the LORD,
and he will give you the desires of your heart."
Psalm 37:4

Apparently my fashion inspiration is rubbing off on those around me.
Take my husband for example...he decided to wear yellow today, too.
I am loving how he paired his green and blue striped tie with his yellow shirt.
I talked him into letting me take a few pictures of him.
Here's a sneak peak at my handsome husband today.


Isn't he so cute?
Umm....I mean masculine and manly.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment