Monday, February 20, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: Blue and Green Stripes



sweater: Old Navy, tank: Target, jeans: American Eagle, necklace: Target
boots: Arturo Chiang (from Dillard's)

I tried on this sweater about a month ago and really liked it.
However, I didn't like it for $33.  It was cute but not THAT cute.

Then...yesterday, I walked into the store and it was marked on clearance for only $10.
And it was totally worth all $10.
I'm pretty sure I love this sweater now and the price tag helped.  

I think what I love most are the colors.  
I've been wanting a blue and green striped shirt.
And...here it is!

{Dear Husband, Thanks for taking me shopping yesterday!}

2 comments:

  1. Sweaters for $10 are MUCH cuter than sweaters for $33! Great deal :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just became your newest follower, and love your blog! We have a lot in common... I'm a teacher, my husband is in medical school, and we have similar style/blogs! You can check mine out at www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete