Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: Preppy Monday



shirt: Forever 21, sweater: J.Crew Outlet, jeans: American Eagle
necklace: Target, boots: Arturo Chiang (from Dillard's)

I was feeling rather preppy yesterday with my solid cable knit sweater, collared shirt, and pearls.
So you can only imagine how pleasantly surprised I was when...
 I saw my new blogging friend, Jess, over at Messy Jess C had gone with a preppy theme on Monday as well.
You know what they say..."Great minds think alike."

2 comments:

  1. that last picture of you is a stunner!! you're beautiful. love this outfit - it's chic, sweet and classic. and i know i say it every time, but i love your hair curled like that :) excited to see you Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, the hair, and that we were Preppettes together! Please send along some hair curling tips too. I am beginning to manage the left side, but the right side is a challenge :-). You look great!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete