Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: Pink and Red on Valentine's Day



shirt: Loft, sweater: J.Crew Outlet, scarf: Target, jeans: American Eagle

I tried my hand at pink and red again today.
I have to say that the color combo is starting to grow on me.
Today one of my co-workers even made the comment, 
"You have really been experimenting with colors lately."
I think that she meant it as a compliment...or at least that is how I received it.  
Because after she said it, I thought to myself,
"Well, thank you very much.  I've been working on it."
{grin}

Husband and I celebrate Valentine's Day very low key....for 2 reasons.
1. Our anniversary is about 3 weeks away and we generally make "bigger" plans for that occasion.
2. Our very 1st Valentine's Day together, husband had an organic chemistry test that evening...so I treated him to chicken wings and beer after his test.  So it's kind of our tradition.



Pink + Red | Everybody, Everywear

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, love these shades of pink & red together!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and hope you stay a while!

    preethi
    lace, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete