Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: Mustard and Green


shirt: J.Crew Outlet, pants: J.Crew Outlet, necklace: Forever 21, belt: J.Crew Outlet

When I put this shirt and necklace together, I thought I was just pairing mustard and green.
That is until...one of my friends at work asked me,
"Is that gold and green?"
Apparently, I was rockin' Baylor colors today.

I did not attend the lovely Baylor University...
however, my sister, sister-in-law, and several of my close friends did.
So on their behalf...
Sic 'em Bears!

3 comments:

  1. OH this post just made me SUPER happy!!! Thanks for the Baylor Shout out!! You looked super cute in the Green and Gold (Mustard and Green)!!!! Enjoy your mini vacay!!! Good luck with the shoes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel! Hope you are having a great Friday. Just wanted to let you know I presented an award to you on today's Messy Jess C. post. Congrats! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete