Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: Another Girl's Treasure



shirt: "stolen" from my sister, cardigan: "swapped" from friend, jeans: American Eagle
necklace: Tiffany's (gift from husband), shoes: gift from my mother-in-law

You know the saying...
"One man's trash is another man's treasure."
Well...
"One girl's 'goodwill bag' is another girl's treasure."

This outfit is filled with treasures that I took from someone else's "goodwill bag."

{goodwill bag: a bag filled with clothes you don't want anymore & will be donating to goodwill}

I totally "stole" this top from my sister's goodwill bag a while ago.
And...this cardigan came from my friend, Patti, a few weeks ago when we went to a clothing swap.
These 2 pieces made it possible for me to recreate this outfit from Kendi Everyday.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Sarah and Patti for making this outfit possible.
You two are absolutely fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment