Friday, February 3, 2012

Food Inspiration: Chicken with White Beans and Tomatoes

Chicken with White Beans and Tomatoes
{recipe from Real Simple here}

Okay, this is the blog post where I brag about how awesome my husband is...
Yesterday, I called him as I was leaving work and he was at HEB (the best grocery store ever).
Would you like to know what he was buying at the grocery store?
Ingredients to make dinner AND my dad's birthday cake.
Extra bonus points for him!

Oh, my goodness!  
Let me tell you how delicious this dinner was.
The chicken was cooked perfectly.  Oh so juicy with perfectly crisp skin.
Now I've made this dish before and it was good...but I'm pretty sure he made it better.
You see my husband LOVES to cook.  
And when he gets in the mood to cook...some yummy food will be enjoyed.
Also, I'm pretty sure that he is the king of barbecue but that is a whole other post.

You can find the recipe for this easy and delicious meal at Real Simple {here}.

No comments:

Post a Comment