Tuesday, January 31, 2012

This Week's Nail Polish: Dark and Sparkly

Sinful Colors: Secret Admirer

I'm generally a late person.
I know it isn't the best quality and I'm working on it.
{mostly for my husband and partly because it stresses me out}

Well...yesterday morning, I was running late...per usual.
Husband wasn't feeling too bad for me, because he says I bring it upon myself.
{I can't help it...I just love snuggling under the covers.}
Correction...he wasn't feeling bad for me until...
I pouted, "Ugg!  There's a hole in my sock."
Yep.  There was my big toe sticking right out of my sock.
Apparently, all it took was a holey sock for complete compassion to pour over my sweet husband.
He said that he felt so bad for me....
Monday morning, running late, hole in her sock...poor wife, bless her little heart.

{Note to self: When husband gets aggravated with you, cut a hole in something...like a sock.}

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! I will make note for my upcoming nuptials and marriage :)
    P.S. Can't believe you're wearing such a dark nail polish! And it's black! Wow...I'm impressed!
    ~Danielle

    ReplyDelete