Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: Teacher

Cardigan: LOFT, Shirt: Banana Republic Outlet, Pants: J.Crew Outlet, Necklace: made by me, Shoes: LifeStride (from DSW)

I could hear my sister's loving voice as I put this outfit together.  "You look like a teacher."  
I'm going to have to agree today.  Is it the cardigan and khakis that give me away?  Or maybe it's my "old lady" shoes?  
Whatever it is...I am a teacher and today I look like one.  Hopefully, a cute one.  *wink*

My favorite part of this outfit is the necklace.  It adds an extra layer of "interesting."  
(and this outfit needed something interesting)  
Plus, I made it myself.  Don't believe me...I have pictures to prove it.

pictures by: P. Leeke

It was super easy!  No sewing involved...just a hot glue gun.  My mother would be so proud.
I followed this tutorial that I found on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment