Monday, January 23, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: Monday

sweater: Gap, skirt: LOFT Outlet, tights: Target, boots: Gap Outlet, necklace: Tiffany's (gift)

I don't feel like this outfit it too complicated...
however, I also don't know that I would have thought of it without seeing this picture on Pinterest...


{picture from Pinterest here}


I'm going to admit that I didn't put too much thought into today's outfit.
(and I think you can tell)
I mean...really...it's Monday.  I know that isn't a good excuse.
If anything, it should be motivation to start the week off strong.
I'm working on it.
Next week...I'll put more effort into Monday!

I think that I may need to create another version of this outfit and add a little more creativity to it.
Do it a little more justice.

In the meantime...
whenever I'm having a case of the Mondays, I look at this picture and it makes me smile.

{picture from Pinterest here}

2 comments: