Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: Navy Stripes

cardigan: J.Crew Outlet, shirt: J.Crew Outlet, tank: Target, jeans: American Eagle, necklace: The Limited


Oh, how I love Sunday!
Not too long ago, I didn't enjoy Sundays.
I would spend the whole day working and stressing about the upcoming work week.
Then I was reminded that Sunday is the Sabbath...my day of rest.
My day to go to church, focus on Christ, and rest up for the week to come.

So today...we went to church, volunteered in the nursery, took a nap and did some baking.
Oh...what a wonderful, relaxing day!

Husband and I got a present in the mail yesterday.
We combined our Christmas money and put it toward something that we both wanted.
A new DSLR camera!  Yay!
We are so excited about our new "toy."
I already feel like a better photographer and I've only taken about 10 pictures with it.
Now the quality of my pictures has drastically increased compared to my iPhone pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment