Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: The Weekend

Saturday
Dress (worn as skirt): Gap, Shirt: Banana Republic, Necklace: Forever 21, Boots: Gap Outlet

This outfit and I had some words yesterday.  First of all, I'm probably the only Texan who wishes it was colder and we would get some snow.  The original outfit idea included a nice, warm cardigan...but since temperatures ended up in the 60s yesterday, I had to change some things up.  I think that the final product turned out okay.  I was very proud of myself for wearing a dress as a skirt.  I've seen several fashion bloggers repurpose their clothes this way and I was so excited to try it.  I think that I am going to get a lot more out of this dress now that I know it can double as a skirt.


Sunday
Sweater: J.Crew Outlet, Jeans: American Eagle, Necklace: Target, Boots: Arturo Chiang (from Dillard's)

Simply and casual.  I think that should be my new motto.  I love outfits like this.  
Sweater.  Necklace.  Skinny jeans. Boots.  Done.
So easy and so cute.  My favorite kind of outfit.  (Plus, it's comfortable too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment