Friday, March 2, 2012

High Five for Friday!

I love that Friday always seems to show up right when you need it.
I am so thankful for weekends to relax and rejuvenate.

Here are my 5 favorite things from this week...


1. Tree Blossoms
Remember yesterday when I told you spring had sprung in Texas.
Well...I have more proof!
When I got home this evening there were beautiful tree blossoms in our front yard.



2. "Peace..." Quote
Perfect timing is all I can say about this quote.
I found it this week on Pinterest and it couldn't have come at a better time.
{image found on Pinterest here}


3. J.Crew March Catalog
I really enjoy looking through the J.Crew catalog.
So many cute outfit ideas!
{this} is my favorite outfit in the catalog.
You can check it out the whole March catalog {here}.


4. Horizon Organic Chocolate Milk
At the risk of sounding like a 3 year old...I am loving this chocolate milk!
I'm not normally a fan of milk, but I've been trying to get more dairy in my life.
Let me tell you this is doing the trick.
So yummy!
{image found here}


5. "Mean" - Taylor Swift
Now that I've totally embarrassed myself with the chocolate milk confession...
I might as well tell you that this song has been stuck in my head all week.
(and I hate to admit that it's fun to sing along)



I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment