Saturday, March 17, 2012

High Five for Friday! (Spring Break)

Since I'm a teacher and Jason is a medical student...we are still awarded a spring break. 
{and both of our spring breaks were the same week.  score!}
We try to take advantage of this luxury while we still can.
It was a VERY enjoyable and relaxing week!


Here are my 5 favorite things from the week...


1.  Spring Break!
We spent most of the week on a road trip to New Mexico to visit Jason's brother and sister-in-law.


2.  Snow!
I love snow!  Absolutely love it!
I know that I already talked about it {in this post}, but I had to mention it again.


3.  Quality time with family!
It was SO nice to get some quality sibling time with Jason's brother and sister-in-law.
My sister-in-law and I even got some quality girl time, when the boys went snowboarding.


4.  "Bear Claw" Gloves.
Jason found these gloves when we were walking around Santa Fe on Tuesday.
I'll go ahead and call them "bear claw gloves" and they are awesome!
Awesome, I tell you!  Just look at them.  Have you ever seen anything like it?


5.  Mini Apple Pies
After we got home from New Mexico, we had a fabulous dinner with my parents and sister.
We made these delicious mini apple pies.
They are so easy to make!  And did I mention that they are delicious?
You can find the recipe on Pinterest {here}.





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you had a good dinner with your family, and such a great time on Spring Break. I know you're probably busy being back at school, but some girl time is in order when your available! Miss my friend!
    ~Danielle

    ReplyDelete