Monday, March 12, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: Snow!


chambray shirt: J.Crew Factory, sweater: American Eagle
black skinnies: Banana Republic, necklace: Anthropologie (gift), boots: Arturo Chiang

 Snow!  Snow!  Snow!
I grew up in Ohio, so snow was a routine experience each winter.
Now that I live in Central Texas, snow is rare and minimal.
So...I was pleasantly surprised to see some "quality snow" this Spring Break.
{"quality snow" - enough snow to cover the ground entirely with no grass peeking out from under it}
J and I decided venture out on a road trip to New Mexico to see his brother and sister-in-law.
Yesterday, we got to ride the tram to the top of a mountain near their lovely home.
It was perfect!  So beautiful!  
Just what I needed to satisfy my final winter craving...now I'm ready for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment