Sunday, March 11, 2012

High Five for Friday (better late than never)

This week has been absolutely FABULOUS!
Crazy busy, but FABULOUS!

Here are my 5 favorite things from this week...


1.  Our 4th wedding anniversary!
I love the way my husband, Jason, described it.
"We are turning 4!"
I feel so blessed to be married to my best friend.
I love him with all of my heart!
{picture taken by SMS Photography}


2.  Anniversary Dinner.
Even though our anniversary fell on a weeknight the day before Jason had a test...
we still went out for an absolutely DELICIOUS meal to celebrate "turning 4."

shirt: Old Navy, blazer: J.Crew (via a local consignment shop),
jeans: American Eagle, necklace: Target, shoes: Aldo, watch: Michael Kors


3.  Romantic Anniversary Weekend.
Since we do not have any children yet, we are able to make a HUGE deal out of our anniversary.
We always try to plan a romantic "getaway." 
Since our anniversary fell on a weeknight, we got to celebrate twice this year!
A weekend getaway AND a weeknight anniversary date!


4.  Flowers and New Shoes.
Jason is SO good to me!
On our anniversary, he surprised me with flowers at work.
{i LOVE getting flowers at work}
Then he surprised me on the way to dinner with the new J.Crew flats I have been wanting.
He is such a sweet and thoughtful man!



5.  "Like an Avalanche" - Hillsong United
I have pretty much been listening to this song on repeat this week.
This song gives me chills.
"Caught up in grace like an avalanche,
nothing compares to this love...burning in my heart."
So powerful!




I'm linking up with From My Grey Desk.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment