Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: Easter



shirt: Forever 21, skirt: Forever 21, sandals: kelly & katie (via DSW)


These pics are a bit late, but...this is what I wore on Sunday for Easter.

I was so excited when I found this gorgeous skirt at Forever 21...of all places.
You really have to be on a hunt at Forever 21 and it can be very hit or miss.
A lace skirt has been on my "wish list" recently.
And there it was...like a beacon in the night...right at the front of the store.
Oh and I got to take it home for $22...oh and it is a modest length.
Score!  Knee-length...lace skirt...under $25.  
Now that is a successful purchase.
I can't wait to remix this baby.  Oh the possibilities!

2 comments:

  1. love the skirt! can't to see what else you do with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous skirt!!! I've been on the hunt for a great lacey one that is long enough for work!

    workclothesisuppose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete